Beaches were landforms made of sand that were normally located on the edge of a body of water. The planet Scarif contained numerous beaches. An island on the moon Wasskah had a large beach which sloped into the surrounding water. In addition, the Wookiee city of Kachirho, located on the planet Kashyyyk, was built along a sandy beach. The resort planet Iloh had many beaches.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Lost Stars (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Battlefront (DLC)
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Card Trader
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
Beach on Wikipedia