|Chronological and political information|
- "Being in your presence is payment enough! Don't eat me!"
Beedo somehow survived the Tetsu Clan purges perpetrated by Navik the Red's Chattza hunters. As a part of Jabba Desilijic Tiure's criminal organization, a "notorious sycophant," he was a loyal—if terrified—courtier. Beedo was fearful of Jabba's wrath until Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Leia Organa killed the Hutt shortly before the Battle of Endor.
Behind the scenesEdit
Beedo is one of two identical Rodians visible in the throne room of Jabba's palace. One of these two Rodians was played by actress Marolyn Turk, who has signed autographs at numerous fan conventions as "Beedo."[source?] The quilted, collared vests worn by both Rodians - complete with rank insignia - are a costume reuse of vests worn by female rebel personnel on Hoth.
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- "Lapti Nek" The Music Video from Jabba's Palace
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi 1: In the Hands of Jabba the Hutt
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- "Who Is That Alien? Hutts & Rodians"—Star Wars Kids 3
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Jabba's Palace Limited (Card: Beedo)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive (Picture only)
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- "Who's Who in Jabba's Palace"—Star Wars Insider 60
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia