Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The behavioral circuitry matrix was the combined mechanical and neutronic subsystems that produced droid behavior. The matrix was split into two modules—the obedience-rational module and the sensory-response module. The obedience-rational module governed the logical and social behavior of the droid while the sensory-response module controlled the droid's systems including audio-visual circuits, an olfactory-speech center, a gyro-balance unit, a spectrum analysis unit, and an extremity control system. The behavioral chips of several upper-end droid models were built using Vonium, a precious metal.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Droids—"Tail of the Roon Comets" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Droids: Rebellion 3
- Han Solo at Stars' End (First mentioned)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Snow Job"—Star Wars Gamer 2 "
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- Droids, Technology and the Force: A Clash of Phenomena
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook