|Points of interest|
Belasco was a planet in the Expansion Region of the galaxy. It was beautiful and wealthy, with two notable tragedies in its history. The first was a war with a neighboring planet in 142 BBY. The second was a bio-plague introduced into the water supply by scientist Jenna Zan Arbor. On average, every seven years, a natural bacteria invaded the planet. The planet always prepared for it, stockpiling water for usage while the scientists contained the bacteria. But the new bacteria created by Zan Arbor was different, for it multiplied at every chance to contain it. The planet was ruled by a monarchy and was fairly wealthy, and its senator to the Galactic Republic, Uta S'orn, was highly respected until her patronage of Arbor was exposed by Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and his apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- Jedi Apprentice: The Deadly Hunter (First mentioned)
- Jedi Apprentice: The Dangerous Rescue (First appearance)
- Power of the Jedi Sourcebook
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Essential Reader's Companion