- ―General Mohc calls Ben to step forward for an award
Ben was a member of the Galactic Empire who trained as a cadet at the Imperial Academy of Carida, located on the planet Carida. Ben joined the academy during the year 5 BBY, and graduated during 1 BBY. During Ben's graduation, General Rom Mohc called Ben's name to present the cadet with a special award of valor and merit.
Behind the scenesEdit
Ben was first mentioned in the audio adaption of the novella Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire, which was released in 1997. As the character's name is only given in spoken dialogue from the audio adaption, the actual spelling of the character's name cannot be determined. "Ben" is actually the character's last name. The first part of their name is obscured by another character speaking, making it impossible to discern.
- Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire audio drama (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire audio drama
- ↑ The Essential Reader's Companion places the events of Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire, and by extension the audio adaption, at a date of 1 BBY. The text mentions that the cadets graduating have spent four years at the academy. Using simple math, it can be deduced that Ben joined the academy at a date of 5 BBY.
- ↑ The Essential Reader's Companion places the events of Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire, and by extension the audio adaption, at a date of 1 BBY.