|Chronological and political information|
Bespin Motors, originally a branch of Incom Corporation, was the manufacturer of numerous air vehicles. They were widely recognized as the primary creator of cloud cars, and were commissioned especially to build the immense Cloud City on Bespin. After the Galactic Empire began to nationalize Incom, the chief executives of Bespin Motors were bought out by the Cloud City authorities. After the split, they found themselves free to research and develop more highly advanced cloud cars. Bespin Motors later became part of the corporation Tendrando Arms.
- AirDomination Sling Racer
- AirPatrol II Airspeeder
- CK-6 Swoop
- Flurry II Combat Cloud Car
- GS-III Skimmer
- Hurricane 506 Cloud Car
- JR-4 swoop
- Methane Sifter Ramjet
- SkyFoil Sling Racer
- Storm IV Twin-Pod Cloud Car
- Void Spider TX-3 Air Taxi
- Hyperdrive systems
- "Cloak and Vibroblade" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Arms & Equipment Guide Extras!
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Bartyn's Landing"—Star Wars Gamer 7 (Mentioned only) "
- Star Wars: Expanded Universe toy line
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 32 (Storm IV Twin-Pod Cloud Car)
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide
- Bartyn's Landing"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Enhanced Cloud City (Card: Z-95 Bespin Defense Fighter)
- Galaxy at War
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles
- The Essential Guide to Warfare