- "I realize that you have been successful in shipping lommite through Malastare, and circling around Bestine to reach Fondor and the Core. But where will Eriadu be when Fondor opts to join the Confederacy?"
- ―Dooku questions Tarkin on his plans for the oncoming Clone Wars
Bestine was a planet, located in the Inner Rim region of the galaxy, which shipments of lommite from the planet Eriadu had to circle to reach the Core Worlds. In attempting to recruit Eriadu's Governor Wilhuff Tarkin for his impending war with the Galactic Republic, Count Dooku, leader of the Separatists revealed his understanding of the significance of the shipping route by warning that the route would soon be sabotaged by critical planets' secession from the Republic.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lair of Grievous" (Mentioned only)
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First mentioned; in a deleted scene)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game (First appearance)