- "I realize that you have been successful in shipping lommite through Malastare, and circling around Bestine to reach Fondor and the Core. But where will Eriadu be when Fondor opts to join the Confederacy?"
- ―Dooku questions Tarkin on his plans for the oncoming Clone Wars
Bestine IV, also known simply as Bestine, was a planet located in the galaxy's Inner Rim, on the Corellian Trade Spine. In the last years of the Galactic Republic, shipments of lommite from the planet Eriadu had to circle around Bestine to reach the Core Worlds. In attempting to recruit Eriadu's Governor Wilhuff Tarkin, Separatist Head of State Count Dooku revealed his understanding of the significance of the shipping route by warning that the route would soon be sabotaged by critical planets' secession from the Republic. However, Bestine would remain with the Republic during the ensuing Clone Wars and the Republic Navy would base a fleet there as part of the conflict.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lair of Grievous" (Mentioned only)
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First mentioned; in a deleted scene)
- "Desert Son"—From a Certain Point of View (Mentioned only)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game (First appearance)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Bestine IV)
- Entertainment Weekly's Ultimate Guide to Rogue One
- (Indirect mention only)