- "Bevicard's a snake, but he doesn't lie about what he is."
- ―Leia Organa comments on Bevicard's honesty
Bevicard was a male senator in the New Republic's Galactic Senate in 28 ABY. At around this time, a reception was thrown for him on the planet Coruscant, and Senator Leia Organa received an invitation. Since Bevicard was a member of the Centrists faction within the Senate, Organa knew that as a member of the opposing Populists faction she had only received the invitation as a symbolic gesture, and that Bevicard would be mortified if she actually attended. Organa had her assistant Greer Sonnel send a refusal the day after receiving the invitation, making sure it was extra courteous since the senator considered Bevicard to be honest about what he was despite comparing him to a snake.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Bloodline (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Bloodline
- ↑ screenshot) The tweet in question states that the events of Bloodline take place six years before the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that the events of The Force Awakens take place in the year 34 ABY and so using simple math it can be concluded that the events of Bloodline take place in 28 ABY. . “So excited to have @claudiagray writing a #StarWars novel with us. SW: New Republic: Bloodline coming 2016. Set 6 years before TFA.” (