Beytolim was a Pacithhip who, in the year 19 BBY, was present outside the Galaxies Opera House on the planet Coruscant while it hosted a performance of the Mon Calamari ballet Squid Lake. As the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker ran into the opera house to meet Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine inside, Beytolim was walking with two other Pacithhip up the opera house's steps. Beytolim had blue eyes and green skin and while on Coruscant wore a fur cloak with a spotted pattern.
Behind the scenesEdit
Beytolim first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, which was released on May 19, 2005. The Pacithhip did not receive a name in the film, but was identified in the reference book Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia, which was written by Adam Bray, Tricia Barr and Cole Horton and released on April 4, 2017.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as Beytolim)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Tarkin
- ↑ Star Wars Year By Year: A Visual History, Updated and Expanded Edition