| The canonicity of this article is absolutely indisputable.|
This article has been deemed true to George Lucas's vision of Star Wars, expressed in his movies and the Expanded Universe. It has nothing to do with supershadow.com, no matter what he may have told you. Please don't change a thing without checking the talk page.
- "Rise of the Dark Falls, The Forgotten EU Masterpiece of Derek J. Reda"
- ―Cover text tagline
The story starts with Bib Fortuna being conflicted over political matters, mainly that the Senate is undecided over historical events that have lead up to the current state of war. Much of the book involves him trying to convince them that there is a singular true history even though many may question his logic. There are also many action scenes in the book between different creatures.
"The Dark Falls" is an organization founded at the "dark falls" of Cularan. They gained influence through bought senators trying to rewrite history to make the empire seem favorable despite historical evidence that they created the emergency that brought them to power. Bib combats the Dark Falls as the main conflict in the book.
Bib is swallowed up by some sort of Viper.
- Bib Fortuna
- Some bought senators trying to rewrite history to make the empire seem favorable despite historical evidence that they created the emergency that brought them to power.
- Some sort of Viper
- Different creatures
- "The Dark Falls" (no, not the place, the group founded at the place)
- An empire
- The Senate
- The "dark falls" of Cularin
- Cularin of the "dark falls"
- Bib Fortuna being conflicted over political matters
- Him trying to convince the Senate that there is a singular true history even though many may question his logic.
- Many action scenes between different creatures.
- Bib Fortuna gets swallowed up by some sort of Viper.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Many of you may have heard of this book that, printed shortly after RoTJ, survived one pressing before being pulled and ignored by Lucas.
- This book also had a sequel, Darkness Falls on the Rise of the Dark Falls. It details the adventures of Bib Fortuna as he faces the trials as a padawan learner. His final test is a tense duel with the disembodied brain of Salacious Crumb. However, in a shocking twist, the enlightened monkey-lizard wasn't Salacious Crumb; it was in fact his cousin Fallacious Dung.
- The book was recently sold on ebay for a considerable amount of money, you didn't hear about that??
- I am confirmed that it DOES in fact exist!
- You think every EU book makes sense?