Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bith or Bithian was the native language of the Bith from Clak'dor VII. It was one of the official languages of the planet, the other one being Galactic Basic. Biths learned to speak and write Basic at a young age, being bilingual. The Bith language was numerical in structure; a distress call sent by C-3PO requesting an evacuation team translated to "Six-five. Twelve-seven-eight. Two-nine seven."
Notable non-native speakers of BithEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies"
- Labyrinth of Evil
- We Don't Do Weddings: The Band's Tale (First appearance)
- The Long Arm of the Hutt
- Planet of Twilight
- Star Wars Gamer 3
- Alien Anthology (as Bith)
- Star Wars Gamer 10
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook (as Bith)
- Ultimate Alien Anthology (as Bith)
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds (as Bith)
- Threats of the Galaxy
- Galaxy of Intrigue (as Bith)