- "What else you got, wanderer? These sands are Red Key sands and Lorgan Movellan is taking his cut. Wouldn't want his cut to be your ears, or your tongue, would you?"
- ―Bivvam Gorge, threatening Malakili
Bivvam Gorge was a male human who worked for the Red Key Raiders, a Tatooine-based criminal syndicate led by Lorgan Movellan which rose to power following the death of Jabba the Hutt. In 5 ABY, Gorge and a fellow thug found the human Malakili wandering into Red Key territory, so they chased the man down. However, Gorge and his comrade were killed by Cobb Vanth and Issa-Or, self-proclaimed law enforcers.
- Aftermath: Life Debt (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Battle of Endor During the year 4 ABY. Shattered Empire, Part IV, which shows Shara Bey and Kes Dameron settling on Yavin 4, takes place three months after the Battle of Endor, and Galactic Atlas places Bey and Dameron's move to Yavin 4 in the year 5 ABY.
In the novel Aftermath it is said that months have passed since the Battle of Endor. Aftermath: Life Debt begins two months after the end of Aftermath, therefore the events of the former take place at least four months after the Battle of Endor. Since three months after the Battle of Endor is part of 5 ABY, as shown with Bey and Dameron's settling on Yavin 4, events of Life Debt must take place in 5 ABY at the earliest. On the other hand, the Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Jakku, as depicted in Life Debt's sequel Aftermath: Empire's End, to 5 ABY, as well, leading to the conclusion that Life Debt is set in 5 ABY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Aftermath: Life Debt