- "What else you got, wanderer? These sands are Red Key sands and Lorgan Movellan is taking his cut. Wouldn't want his cut to be your ears, or your tongue, would you?"
- ―Bivvam Gorge, threatening Malakili
Bivvam Gorge was a male human who worked for the Red Key Raiders, a Tatooine-based criminal syndicate led by Lorgan Movellan which rose to power following the death of Jabba the Hutt. In 5 ABY, Gorge and a fellow thug found the human Malakili wandering into Red Key territory, so they chased the man down. However, Gorge and his comrade were killed by Cobb Vanth and Issa-Or, self-proclaimed law enforcers.
- Aftermath: Life Debt (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Endor to 4 ABY and the events of Shattered Empire, Part IV, which take place three months after the battle, to 5 ABY. Furthermore, the novel Aftermath states that months have passed since the Battle of Endor, while Aftermath: Life Debt begins two months after the end of Aftermath. Therefore, the events of Aftermath: Life Debt begin at least four months after the Battle of Endor, which corresponds to 5 ABY. Additionally, Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Jakku, as depicted in Life Debt's sequel, Aftermath: Empire's End, to 5 ABY as well, thereby firmly placing Aftermath: Life Debt in 5 ABY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Aftermath: Life Debt