- "Unidentified craft, you are entering Imperial space. Transmit clearance code and stand by to be boarded."
- ―An Imperial officer, to the Fallon as it approaches Blackfel
The Blackfel system was a star system located in the Greater Plooriod sector of the galaxy's Expansion Region and Northern Dependencies that contained Blackfel, an Imperial training moon. Circa the year 1 BBY, the bounty hunter Boba Fett ran the Imperial patrol in orbit over Blackfel, which consisted of at least four Imperial-class Star Destroyers, aboard the shuttle Fallon to reach the moon's surface.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Blackfel system first appeared, albeit unidentified, in Blood Ties: Boba Fett is Dead 2, a Star Wars Legends comic written by Tom Taylor and pencilled by Chris Scalf that was released on May 30, 2012. It was first identified in The Essential Atlas Online Companion, which placed the system in grid square M-7.
- (First identified as Blackfel system)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 system in grid square M-7 as part of the Expansion Region. According to The Essential Atlas, the section of the Expansion Region lying within square M-7 is located in the Northern Dependencies region. places the Blackfel
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 screenshot) . "planets not assigned a system in [a] published source can be assumed to reside in [the] system of [the] same name." (
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Blood Ties: Boba Fett is Dead 2
- ↑ Blood Ties: Boba Fett is Dead 3