Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BlasTech Industries was an arms manufacturer. It notably produced the E-11 blaster rifle used by the Galactic Empire as well as the DH-17 blaster pistol and the DL-18 blaster pistol. Ezra Bridger's speeder bike was equipped with twin JB-37 blaster cannons manufactured by BlasTech. BlasTech also manufactured the DL-44 heavy blaster pistol favored by Han Solo.
During the Age of the Empire, BlasTech established a weapons laboratory in the Easthills near the planet Lothal's Capital City. In order to circumvent treaty restrictions on major corporations selling armaments to the First Order, BlasTech jointly spun off a subsidiary with Merr-Sonn Munitions, Inc. to operate within the borders of the First Order. This subsidiary, Sonn-Blas Corporation, manufactured the majority of First Order weaponry. BlasTech also created the EL-16 blaster some time between the Battle of Endor and the rise of the First Order.
- Catalyst (Mentioned only)
- Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice (First appearance)
- Aftermath (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Complete Locations