BlasTech Industries was an arms manufacturer. It notably produced the E-11 blaster rifle used by the Galactic Empire as well as the DH-17 blaster pistol and the DL-18 blaster pistol. Ezra Bridger's speeder bike was equipped with twin JB-37 blaster cannons manufactured by BlasTech. BlasTech also manufactured the DL-44 heavy blaster pistol favored by Han Solo.
During the Age of the Empire, BlasTech established a weapons laboratory in the Easthills near the planet Lothal's Capital City. In order to circumvent treaty restrictions on major corporations selling armaments to the First Order, BlasTech jointly spun off a subsidiary with Merr-Sonn Munitions, Inc. to operate within the borders of the First Order. This subsidiary, Sonn-Blas Corporation, manufactured the majority of First Order weaponry. BlasTech also created the EL-16 blaster some time between the Battle of Endor and the rise of the First Order.
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel (Mentioned only)
- Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Smuggler's Run: A Han Solo & Chewbacca Adventure
- Star Wars: Uprising (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide