| Physical and technical specifications
| Usage and history
- "Before the Battle of Naboo, we wore blast armor as an indulgence. Now we consider it a necessity."
- ―Captain Panaka
Blast armor, or blast-dampening armor, was a type of light-to-medium armored suit than could defend the wearer against blast, sonic, heat, cold, and electrical energy, as well as absorbing some of the impact from kinetic, piercing and slashing attacks. It was utilized by the Naboo Security Guard, who were assigned to protect the Naboo Palace in Theed. The armor itself was manufactured by Creshaldyne Industries and covered the user's torso and head as well as their feet and ankles. The highly flexible material on the outside was studded with thousands of tiny reflecting crystals.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- "A Summer's Dream"—Star Wars Tales 5
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- "Incident at Horn Station"—Star Wars Tales 2