Blaster was a jury-rigged battle droid created during Galactic War by BO-55 Astromech droid to join him in the Ravagers pirate gang on Rishi. Possessing both a child-like enthusiasm and advanced weaponry, BO-55 and Blaster plotted their operation to inflict maximum destruction. In 3638 BBY the Ravagers Captain Coratanni dispatched them to take out the strike team send by her predecessor Ruugar. BO-55 and Blaster engaged the "dunderheads" on the deck of the Soaring Duros, but were defeated after a prolonged fight.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Using information from the novel The Old Republic: Annihilation and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire, the events of Game Updates 2.0 through 3.3 for Star Wars: The Old Republic can be placed in the time period between 3640 BBY and 3637 BBY. According to The Old Republic's lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the game's events can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Therefore, the events of Game Update 3.0 and the Digital Expansion Shadow of Revan can be placed in approximately 3638 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan—Operation: "The Ravagers"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan—Codex Entry: "BO-55 and Blaster"