Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Blaster artillery was the designation assigned to any platform that used high-yield blaster cannons rather than turbolasers, mass drivers, concussion missile launchers, proton torpedoes or other weapons. Typically, blaster artillery units functioned as siege units used to destroy large targets such as bases, factories, or spaceports. One of the largest types of blaster artillery was the Loronar Corporation MAS-2xB self-propelled turbolaser.
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- "Blasters for Hire"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology