Like all other clones, Blasty was a clone of Jango Fett. He was a clone gunner who served in the Clone Wars. He was a very obedient trooper, and, according to clone 1139, a kiss up. Blasty was also the only clone in his group with a nickname. Blasty had good skills and could hit a spider droid in the eye from a distance. He also knew how to drive a tank, even if it was a Separatist tank.
Hunt for R2-D2Edit
Blasty was in the same squadron with clone troopers 1137 and 1139 during the hunt for R2-D2. 1139 hated Blasty. When Blasty took down a spider droid by himself, he got praise from all of his squadron except 1139.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the first comic he is in, Blasty has an antenna on his helmet. He is only seen with it once, and the rest of the time he has a plain helmet.
- Clones don't even know the meaning of the word surrender (Non-canonical appearance)
- A clone by any other name (Non-canonical appearance)
- Clones are famous all across the galaxy (Non-canonical appearance)
- Clone troopers are excellent diplomats (Non-canonical appearance)
- All good clones must come to an end (Non-canonical appearance)