Blba trees were relatively short, thorny trees that dotted the grassy surface of Dantooine. After the Bombing of Telos IV, a number of them could be found on Citadel Station, an orbital space station that served as the staging area for the restoration efforts. In that period, flora and fauna native to Dantooine were being studied by the Ithorian Pato Ado, a xenobiologist of Chodo Habat's herd. They apparently had sharp branches because the predator snail ate birds that were impaled on them.
Behind the scenesEdit
In Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine, they are misspelled as biba trees.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: Rebellion (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy of Fear: Clones
- Star Wars: Empire at War
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Dark Apprentice (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught