Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A blockade was when a military entity stationed a fleet in orbit around a planet in order to prevent the coming and going of starships. The Trade Federation would blockade the peaceful world of Naboo in order to pressure its leader, Queen Padmé Amidala, to sign a petition treaty. This would escalate into the Invasion of Naboo. The Corporate Alliance would blockade the planet Malastare, leading the Galactic Republic in dispatching a Jedi-led task force that would destroy their fleet. Admiral Trench, the same commander responsible for the blockade of Malastare, would lead the Separatist Alliance's blockade of Christophsis. The fleet would be annihilated after the destruction of his flagship, the Providence-class dreadnought Invincible, by an experimental stealth ship, allowing a Republic naval fleet to destroy the blockade. Later in the conflict, a fleet led by Captain Mar Tuuk would blockade Ryloth, though his forces would be destroyed by the Republic.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cat and Mouse"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Storm Over Ryloth"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Darkness on Umbara" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Dark Disciple
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Snare
- Ahsoka (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array"
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal
- Star Wars Rebels – "Wings of the Master"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Iron Squadron" (Mentioned only)
- Heir to the Jedi
- Star Wars 23: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part III
- Star Wars: Uprising
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- (Image 3 of 15)
- (Image 6 of 8)