Blue milk, also known as Bantha milk, was a rich blue-colored milk produced by female banthas. Sentients drank it, and also used it in Ice cream, butter and Yogurt. It was notably available on Outer Rim planets such as Tatooine and Lothal. During a lightsaber training session, the young Ezra Bridger had to protect himself as the astromech droid Chopper kept lobbing jugs of blue milk at him. Blue milk was also a fundamental ingredient in blue milk custard.
Behind the scenesEdit
Blue milk first appeared in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, the first installment in the original trilogy of Star Wars. Initially, there was a scene in which Beru Lars, played by Shelagh Fraser, was seen pouring blue milk into a jug in her kitchen. That footage, however, was left on the cutting room's floor.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Steal
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion (As "Bantha milk")
- Droids in Distress (book) (First identified as Blue milk)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Rise of the Old Masters"
- Ezra's Duel with Danger (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "A Hero Discovered" (Non-canonical appearance)