Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Blumfruit was a fruit used in the preparation of blumfruit muffins, such as were popular at the Jedi Temple. A delicacy to the Ewoks, this large, red, egg-shaped berry grew of the forest moon of Endor. It was also used in the creation of blumfruit coolers, and could be added to a contemporary dessert known as Bama bars. As a child, Vima Sunrider drank juice made from blumfruits, which she tended to get all over her face and clothing.
- Tales of the Jedi (audio)
- Jedi Apprentice: The Mark of the Crown
- Episode I Adventures 2: The Bartokk Assassins
- Jedi Quest: The Trail of the Jedi
- Jedi Quest: The Dangerous Games (Indirect mention only)
- The Last of the Jedi: Against the Empire
- Rebel Force: Firefight (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy of Fear: Eaten Alive (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy of Fear: The Nightmare Machine (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy of Fear: Spore (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy of Fear: Clones (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"Wicket's Wagon" (First appearance)
- X-Wing: Solo Command (Mentioned only)
- Millennium Falcon
- Star Wars: Yoda Stories
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Galactic Phrase Book & Travel Guide
- Star Wars Kids 6
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia