Blurrgs were a two-legged non-sentient species that were used as beasts of burden on a number of worlds located across the galaxy, including Ryloth and Zygerria. Stoic and strong, they are used for everything from agricultural labor to war; the Twi'lek Resistance on Ryloth rode blurrgs in battle during the Battle of Ryloth, where they were used at the final offensive against Separatist forces in Lessu, charging at droid troops with the Grand Army of the Republic's Lightning Squadron.
Behind the scenesEdit
Blurrgs originated in Ewoks: The Battle for Endor, a Legends 1985 made-for-TV film. They became canon upon their inclusion in "Liberty on Ryloth", the twenty-first episode in Season One of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Liberty on Ryloth" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Slaves of the Republic"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Hera's Heroes"
- Aftermath (Mentioned only)
- (Misspelled as "blurgg")
- (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas