BoShek was a Force-sensitive male human from Corellia who worked as a smuggler and pilot-for-hire during the Imperial Era. He was often hired to transport spice on the dangerous Kessel Run. Like many pilots, BoShek spent much of his downtime in the cantina of Mos Eisley, Tatooine. Shortly before the Battle of Yavin, he was present in the cantina the day Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker were looking to hire a charter for Alderaan. Although BoShek did not take the job, he introduced Kenobi to Chewbacca, the Wookiee associate of the smuggler Han Solo.
Behind the scenesEdit
BoShek was portrayed in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope by Frances Alfred Basil Tomlin, an uncredited actor who remained unidentified for his role until 2016. He is depicted talking to Saponza in artwork for the 2014 mobile video game Star Wars: Commander.
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: A New Hope junior novelization
- "You Owe Me a Ride"—From a Certain Point of View
- Star Wars: Commander (Appears in artwork)
- Star Wars: Force Collection
- Star Wars: Card Trader (Card: )
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- (First identified as BoShek)