Bob Hudsol was a male human who served as a Commander in the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War against the Galactic Empire. When the Alliance attacked the Empire's Death Star battlestation in the Battle of Yavin, Hudsol monitored the attack from the Rebel strategy center in the Great Temple of Massassi on the moon Yavin 4. After Death Star was successfully destroyed, the Commander attended an award ceremony in the temple where the pilot Luke Skywalker and the smuggler Han Solo received medals. As soon as the ceremony ended the Rebels began rushing to evacuate Yavin. Hudsol had fair skin, brown eyes and gray hair.
Behind the scenesEdit
Bob Hudsol was played uncredited by actor John William Ault in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope in 1977. The character did not received a name until he appeared in 1996 on a card in the A New Hope Limited expansion set of the Star Wars Legends Star Wars Customizable Card Game by Decipher, Inc. Hudsol's name was the confirmed to be canon in the reference book Ultimate Star Wars, which was released in 2015.
- (Picture only)
- (Picture only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Bob Hudsol)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Princess Leia, Part I
- ↑ "Nerf-Herders Anonymous- 06/04/2001. Nerf-Herders Anonymous. Archived from the original on June 11, 2012. Retrieved on June 11, 2012.
- ↑ Star Wars Customizable Card Game – A New Hope Limited (Card: Rebel Commander)