- "Tell your uncle if he gets a translator, be sure it speaks Bocce."
- ―Beru Whitesun Lars
Bocce was a language that saw some use on the suns-scorched planet of Tatooine. The adopted aunt of Luke Skywalker, Beru Whitesun Lars, once insisted on acquiring a translator droid that could speak that tongue. This prompted her husband Owen Lars to buy C-3PO, a protocol droid who affirmed that Bocce was "like a second language" to him.
Words and phrasesEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars 15: From the Journals of Old Ben Kenobi (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: A New Hope (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 2: Skywalker Strikes, Part II (Mentioned only)