- "My memories tell me that, for a time, Bochaba was one of the most feared gangsters on Sleheyron."
Bochaba was a Hutt crime lord on the planet Sleheyron around the time of the Jedi Civil War. Although a hermaphrodite like all Hutts, Bochaba had a masculine personality. He gained notoriety when he took possession of an HK-series assassin droid with the designation HK-47. Bochaba installed several programs to improve the performance of the droid and used its assassination protocols to kill three hundred twenty-two sentient beings, the Hutt's competitors, in a single year. These successful eliminations made Bochaba very wealthy.
However, the Exchange crime syndicate opposed Bochaba and had the Hutt killed in a grizzly fashion in retaliation. As HK-47 would later explain to one of his later owners, the residents of the sector were "fishing pieces of Bochaba out of their soup for weeks afterward." Upon discovering his master's death, HK-47 shut down and a rival Hutt claimed him as his own, later selling the droid to a Senator.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic indicates that HK-47 left Revan's possession at the time of Revan's capture and that he returns to Revan during the playable events of the game prior to the Battle of Rakata Prime, therefore Bochaba's ownership of HK-47 and his death must have taken place between these two events. Dates for these events are given in the Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The New Essential Guide to Alien Species