- Skywalker: "This'll be a walk in the… uh… desert. And trust me, I know desert."
- Kenobi: "Your confidence is admirable, Anakin. And you may be right. But the Council advised caution… and when dealing with a new breed of landtank, especially one of this magnitude, I have good reason to concur."
- ―Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi[src]
The Bogg Behemoth was a landtank created and operated by the Geonosian engineer known as Bogg on behalf of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. During the Clone Wars, the Bogg Behemoth was stationed outside the city of Thousand Thousand on the planet Makem Te. Before the tank could attack the Swokes Swokes city, a legion of clone troopers led by the Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker captured Bogg and destroyed the Bogg Behemoth.
- "Burn the Behemoth!"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.17 (First appearance)
- "The Runaway Ride"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.50 (Mentioned only)