1 - 5 meters
1 - 3 meters
The bogwing was a flying reptavian native to Dagobah. It was very territorial and used its talons to pick up victims. It could carry up to nine times its own weight. During the Cold War, bogwings were seen in the swamps of the ruins of Taris.
There were two types of bogwings: the greater bogwing and the lesser bogwing. They both fed on small creatures dwelling the canopy, but the greater bogwing fed on the upper levels, while the lesser bogwing fed on the lower levels. One of the main predators of the bogwing was the Jubba bird.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars Episode I: The Gungan Frontier
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mercy Mission"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Slaves of the Republic"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Escape from Kadavo"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (deleted scene)
- Star Wars: Empire at War
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- Beyond the Rim
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars Adventures: Luke Skywalker and the Treasure of the Dragonsnakes
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: The Power of the Force (1995)
- Star Wars: Behind the Magic
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Dagobah Limited (Card: Bog-wing (Light))
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Dagobah Limited (Card: Bog-wing (Dark))
- The Wildlife of Star Wars: A Field Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 4 (DAG1, DAG3, Dagobah)
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 8 (DAG1-4, Dagobah)