Bok Askol was a Pacithhip podracer mechanic with gray skin and blue eyes. Askol was in the spaceport of Mos Espa on the planet Tatooine to attend the Boonta Eve Classic podrace in the year 32 BBY.
Prior to the race, the Pacithhip spent time in the podracer hangar of the Mos Espa Grand Arena where the mechanic spoke with a Quarren next to the podracer of the journalist Clegg Holdfast. Askol then viewed the race itself from the private box of the Toydarian junk dealer Watto in the Arena. The Pacithhip wore a green set of overalls.
Behind the scenesEdit
Bok Askol first appeared, albeit unnamed, in the 1999 prequel trilogy film, Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace. The character was identified in the Star Wars Legends continuity by a card in the 2001 Theed Palace Limited expansion for the Star Wars Customizable Card Game. The name was confirmed to be canon by the 2017 reference book Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Ultimate Star Wars (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as Bok Askol)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ 3.0 3.1
- ↑ 4.0 4.1
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, including Bok Askol's appearance on Tatooine, to 32 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Theed Palace Limited (Card: Bok Askol)