Bok Askol was a Pacithhip podracer mechanic who was in the spaceport of Mos Espa on the planet Tatooine to attended the Boonta Eve Classic podrace in the year 32 BBY. Prior to the race, the Pacithhip spent time in the podracer hangar of the Mos Espa Grand Arena where the mechanic spoke with a Quarren next to the KT9 Wasp podracer of the journalist Clegg Holdfast. Askol then viewed the race itself from the private box of the Toydarian junk dealer Watto in the Arena. The Pacithhip had blue eyes and gray skin. Askol wore a green set of overalls.
Behind the scenesEdit
Bok Askol first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, which was released on May 19, 1999. The character went unnamed in the film but was identified by a card in the Theed Palace Limited expansion for the Star Wars Legends Star Wars Customizable Card Game, released in 2001. The name was confirmed to be canon by the reference book Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia, which was released on April 4, 2017.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Ultimate Star Wars (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as Bok Askol)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Star Wars Year By Year: A Visual History, Updated and Expanded Edition
- ↑ Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Theed Palace Limited (Card: Bok Askol)