Bom Vimdin was an widley disliked Advozse male who worked as a mercenary and smuggler, earning a reputation for working with corrupt officials. In the year 0 BBY, he was held prisoner on board the Galactic Empire's Death Star superweapon, but managed to escape from his cell using an explosive device. He then spent time in Chalmun's Cantina in the spaceport of Mos Eisley on the planet Tatooine, sitting at a table with fellow patrons Hem Dazon, Pons Limbic, Braconnor Bakiska and Arleil Schous.
In the year 0 BBY, the Advozse mercenary and smuggler Bom Vidin was a prisoner of the Galactic Empire and was held in a cell onboard the Death Star superweapon. Vimdin managed to get hold of an explosive device and used it to blow a hole in the side of his cell, allowing him to escape into the neighbouring corridor and flee from pursuing stormtroopers.
Later that year, the mercenary had managed to escape from the Death Star and spent time in Chalmun's Cantina in the Mos Eisley spaceport on the planet Tatooine. While in the cantina, he sat at a booth table with the Arcona Hem Dazon, the Siniteen Pons Limbic, the Stennes Shifter Braconnor Bakiska and the Defel Arleil Schous. While the group sat together, the Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and the former moisture farmer Luke Skywalker entered the establishment looking for a pilot to take them to the planet Alderaan, but ended up coming into conflict with the thugs Doctor Cornelius Evazan and Ponda Baba at the cantina's bar.
Personality and traitsEdit
Bom Vimdin was a loner with a sour face and a sour personality, who obsessed over his credit balance and was universally disliked. He had a reputation for working with corrupt officials. Vimdin had pink skin and black eyes.
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Bom Vimdin)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Force Collection
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ In Bounty Hunt, the Death Star's superlaser is fully operational, and Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, and thus the completion of the superweapon, take place in 0 BBY. Since the Death Star was destroyed in the Battle of Yavin (Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope), it can be assumed that the events in Bounty Hunt also take place in 0 BBY.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Force Collection
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: Bounty Hunter