During the Clone Wars, a bombing occurred on the Republic capital Coruscant of the planet's power generator. The attack was planned by Count Dooku to disrupt the peace initiative occurring between the Republic and the Separatist Alliance. Under orders from General Grievous, six demolition droids infiltrated the power generator, killing the engineers and setting themselves to self destruct. As they did so, they caused the generator to self destruct, setting off fires across Coruscant and cutting power to large sections of the city-planet. After it was confirmed to the Republic Senate the attack was committed by the Separatists, the peace process fell apart.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Heroes on Both Sides" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi" (Mentioned only)
- ; image #23 (of 29) (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Heroes on Both Sides"
- ↑ In "Heroes on Both Sides," Mina Bonteri states that her husband was killed during a battle on Aargonar that occurred at least one year prior. As a result, the events of "Heroes on Both Sides" take place at least one year into the Clone Wars.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace"