A bomblet generator was capable of fashioning potent energy bombs by drawing from the power of a ship's reactor core. The original Scurrg H-6 bomber prototype was equipped with proton bombs that were released via two bomb chutes. However, after the modifications, the rather unstable bomblet generator could provide an infinite amount of bombs for the pilot's destructive needs. This generator was totally modular, allowing its safe removal for use in other craft when necessary. The space pirate Nym had a bomblet generator installed on his ship, the Havoc.
- Star Wars: Starfighter (First appearance)
- Starfighter: Crossbones 2
- Starfighter: Crossbones 3
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
- Star Wars Starfighter: Starfighter Aces"—Star Wars Gamer 2 "
- "Guide to the Grand Army of the Republic"—Star Wars Insider 84
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game – Scurrg H-6 Bomber Expansion Pack (Card: Bomblet Generator)