The Bonadan alloy heavy suit was a type of armor utilized by various military forces, including the Republic Navy, during the time of the Jedi Civil War and Dark Wars. Developed by Bonadan, the crimson armor offered solid protection in a wide variety of combat scenarios, given the heavy material used in its construction. In spite of this, it was classified as light armor.
Its production and sale, alongside that of various other small arms and armors, were largely intended by Bonadan as a means to finance its exploration of the galaxy, as it was still a developing society at the time of the Old Sith Wars.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Because the Bonadan alloy heavy suit is identical in appearance to that of the Echani shield suit, it is unknown which armor was worn by Admiral Carth Onasi during the Battle of Telos IV.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide