Bondar was a type of lightsaber crystal used in the construction of lightsaber. An asteroid in far orbit around the Alderaan system was the only known source of bondar. This crystal was capable of briefly stunning an opponent if the lightsaber scraped their flesh.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the video game, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic you may use this crystal as a lightsaber upgrade. It has a 25% chance to stun your opponent on hit for one round.
The Star Wars D20 KotOR Campaing Guide states instead: "Bondar crystals convert the energy of a lightsaber blade into a different form of energy. A lightsaber constructed with a bondar crystal deals stun damage instead of normal damage. Training lightsabers are made with bondar crystals."
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (Wii Version)
- Star Wars Galaxies
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Jedi Academy Training Manual
- Star Wars: Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide, p. 67.