- "Open mouth...insert boot!"
- ―Han Solo
A boot was an article of clothing that was placed upon the foot. There were boots that were made for special uses such as Han Solo's traveling boots for comfort, or the more sturdy forest boots like the ones worn by the participants of the Battle of Endor.
Types of bootsEdit
- Hover boots equipped with repulsors that could raise or lower the wearer.
- Ubese boots used by Ubese in conjunction with their armor.
- Master-Grav 1000 grav boots by Corgorlath Leisure Articles.
- R82 jump boots that allowed a wearer to fly short distances or to conduct simple gliding.
- Iridonian field boots often favored by the Zabraks of Iridonia.
- Tomuon boots made of tomuon leather.
- Freeze boots used by the megonite miners on Phelarion.
- Issued officer boots given to officers.