Bor Gullet was a large, octopus-like creature with the ability to read thoughts. Saw Gerrera used it to torture Bodhi Rook on Jedha to ascertain the truth behind his claim of being in contact with Galen Erso. Afterwards, Rook was for a time left a gibbering wreck, unable to speak a coherent thought and acting very panicky. Despite this, Rook showed some resilience, as he recovered upon hearing himself referred to as "the pilot," and was able to recover enough of his senses to escape from Jedha when Jedha City was targeted by the superlaser of the Galactic Empire's Death Star superweapon.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Rogue One Adaptation 2
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded