Borga was the parent of Randa Besadii Diori and led the clan after the demise of Durga Besadii Tai, responsible for the failed Darksaber Project. She frequently alternated between female and male. During the Yuuzhan Vong War in 26 ABY, the Hutt in her female form negotiated a truce between the Yuuzhan Vong and the Hutts, to let them occupy some of its space. However, the Yuuzhan Vong had other plans and planned to betray the Hutts. To complicate the matter, the Hutts were negotiating with the New Republic to sell the information on the invaders' next attack. When the Yuuzhan Vong found out, they immediately attacked Hutt space. Borga led the Hutt defenses of Nal Hutta, however, his attempt was futile and Hutt space was conquered, forcing the Hutts to move to planets like Tatooine and other Hutt establishments. Borga and many other Hutts, however, remained on Nal Hutta as prisoners. The Hutt tried to persuade the Yuuzhan Vong into releasing them.
- "Il faut sauver Miss Pickalho"—Casus Belli HS24 (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse
- The New Jedi Order: Balance Point
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia