The Both system, Bothawui system or Bothan system was a star system located within the Bothan sector of the Mid Rim region of the galaxy. Containing a number of planets, including Bothawui and Golm, Crev Bombaasa was in charge of Hutt operations there.
Behind the scenesEdit
The databank in the game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds claims that the Both system also contains the planet Krant. If the system contains some unknown planets, or Krant is to be identified with one of the aforementioned names has not been resolved. Other sources say that Krant is not in the Mid Rim at all, but the Outer Rim.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duel of the Droids" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bombad Jedi" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Jedi Crash" (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Last Jedi
- Star Wars 80: Ellie (First mentioned)
- The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Empire at War
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- Specter of the Past (As Bothawui system)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse (Mentioned only) (As Bothan system)
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse (Mentioned only) (As Bothan system)
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Essential Atlas
- (as "Bothawui system")