- "As I’ve said on countless occasions, my lord, the fleet is already too scattered. On the Admiralty's counsel, the navy is now redirecting resources from as far away as Rothana and Bothawui."
- ―Deputy Director Harus Ison reports to the Emperor
Bothawui was an asteroid field–ringed planet in the Mid Rim from which several of the individuals who taught the human Wilhuff Tarkin to fly starships originated, despite the great distance between the world and the planet Eriadu where Tarkin lived. Many years later, Imperial resources were redirected from Bothawui by the Imperial Navy to help deal with Tarkin's corvette, Carrion Spike, after it was stolen by dissidents.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rising Malevolence" (First appearance) (Appears in hologram in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid" (First identified as Bothawui)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bombad Jedi" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)