- "Gronson Takkaro, by the authority of the Bounty Hunters Guild, you are now my acquisition."
The Bounty Hunters' Guild was an institution that regulated the bounty-hunting trade. When the guild assigned one of its members to pursue the subject of a government bounty, only that particular hunter was authorized to go after that particular acquisition. Bossk, a vicious Trandoshan known for hunting Wookiees, was a member of the Bounty Hunters' Guild as early as the Clone Wars.
During the reign of the Galactic Empire, the guild was given authority by the Imperial Office of Criminal Investigation to issue Imperial Peace-Keeping Certificates, which allowed its holder access to the Imperial Enforcement DataCore.
- Dark Disciple (Mentioned only)
- Ezra's Gamble (First mentioned)
- Aftermath (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Uprising (Mentioned only) (as "Bounty Hunter's Guild")