- «I have come for the bounty on this Wookiee.»
- ―Leia Organa impersonating Boushh[src]
Boushh was a male Ubese from Uba IV who worked as a bounty hunter. Following his little known demise at the hands of the Black Sun crime syndicate, Princess Leia Organa impersonated him in order to infiltrate Jabba's Palace and free Han Solo.
Originally from Uba IV, Boushh secured a reputation for himself as a formidable and dangerous bounty hunter who worked for many paymasters. However, his career ended when he tried to blackmail the Black Sun crime syndicate, which resulted in his death. Taking advantage of the fact that Boushh's demise wasn't widely known, Princess Leia Organa was given his distinctive armor and helmet to use on infiltration missions.
- Star Wars Battlefront (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance) (Impersonated)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side! (Impersonated)
- Bloodline (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Star Wars: Card Trader
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- ; image #13 (of 16) (First identified as Boushh)