- "Give into the dark side, and I will show you what true power is."
- ―Bpfasshi Dark Jedi Master
The group was pursued in 700 BBY by a Jedi team. In a cave on Dagobah, he was confronted by Minch, who was eager to fight the humanoid and prove his mettle. The Bpfasshi mocked Minch, calling him a 'small child' and scolded him for his anger and weakness. Enraged, Minch defiantly replied "Size Matters Not!" and attacked. The Dark Jedi quickly repulsed the attack and replied that size indeed mattered.
Apparently changing his form into hundreds of smaller incarnations of himself, the Dark Jedi enveloped Minch, who desperately lashed out with his lightsaber. When Minch recovered, the Dark Jedi was mortally injured, and told him he had potential as a Dark Jedi. His blood seeped into the cave floor as he died, and was the cause of the many dark side energies and phenomena that would occur in the same location that became known as the Dark Side Cave many years later.
- "Heart of Darkness"—Star Wars Tales 16 (First appearance)
- Heir to the Empire (First mentioned)
- Vision of the Future (Non-canonical appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 "Heart of Darkness"—Star Wars Tales 15
- ↑ Heir to the Empire, although the Bfasshi-Dark Side Cave connection was first mentioned here, Yoda has been retconned as not being on Dagobah before Revenge of the Sith, leaving Minch's duel the only canonical event.