The Bracelet of the Sutro was a metallic bracelet that was owned by the pirate Maz Kanata. Around thirty years after the Battle of Endor, she wore the bracelet on the day that the smuggler Han Solo came to visit her in her castle on the planet Takodana. She wore the bracelet on the wrist of her right arm.
Behind the scenesEdit
The bracelet first appeared as a costume prop in the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which was released in 2015. It was never identified in the movie, but received a name in Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released the day after the film.
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- The Force Awakens Golden Book (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Graphic Novel Adaptation
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Bracelet of the Sutro)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded