- "A man who lives for his Empire knows no fear. Anyone else is not a man."
- ―Commander Bragh
Bragh was a male Purge Trooper commander who served the Galactic Empire during the Galactic Civil War. Following the destruction of the second Death Star, he fought for Governor Adelhard's faction. During his military service, Bragh was regarded as a fearless soldier who indulged in inflicting pain on others.
Bragh was born on Burnin Konn, one of the Mining Worlds of the Anoat sector. He entered military service during the Age of the Empire as a member of the Stormtrooper Corps, an elite unit of the Galactic Empire. As a stormtrooper, he spent many years in the Mid Rim region of the galaxy, where he learned to suppress slave revolts and Rebel uprisings. Upon his promotion to the rank of commander, Bragh was transferred to the Anoat sector, where he quickly befriended Governor Adelhard. In battle, he utilized a heavy blaster rifle, a rotary blaster cannon and a rocket launcher.
- Star Wars: Uprising (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Uprising official site
- "Launch Pad"—Star Wars Insider 160
- "On the Go!"—Star Wars Insider 161 (Picture only)
- The Art of Star Wars: Uprising