Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The brain was an organ in lifeforms that served as the center for consciousness and reasoning. Species like the Cereans and the Siniteen had larger brains than average. When someone behaved stupidly, they were often accused of lacking a brain.
Darth Sidious had the clone troopers' brains implanted with control chips to enact Order 66. The AJ^6 cyborg construct was a brain implant used by Imperial workers to improve productivity, but at the cost of an individual's personality.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Conspiracy" (Appears on scanner)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voices" (Mentioned only)
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Nest (Mentioned only)
- Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks (Mentioned only)
- Ezra's Duel with Danger (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First mentioned)
- Doctor Aphra 1: Book I, Part I (Mentioned only; in flashback)
- Han Solo, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Han Solo, Part V (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Uprising (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Bloodline (Mentioned only)
- "Bait"—Star Wars Insider 162
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novel (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Facebook Star Wars Rebels photo collection