Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Politics is for the brass and the movers and shakers, I just blow up what they tell me to."
- ―Corgan Sturm
Brass was an artificial metal, a copper-zinc alloy that contained up to 40% zinc. Its color ranged from yellow to red. Brass not only resisted corrosion, but it was also a good conductor of electricity and heat. It was used for bed frames, etching, jewelry, and stamping. Fancy objects made of brass ranged from plates to sliding doors. "Brass" was also a term for commanding officers.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures video game
- Darksaber (First appearance)
- Legacy of the Force: Tempest
Notes and referencesEdit
- Brass on Wikipedia