|Chronological and political information|
- "Nobody...nobody...calls me 'cooky.'"
- ―Brass Marshoo
Marshoo was named for a fish species of Naboo. He once served in the Gungan Grand Army as a general. He disliked the thieves Jar Jar Binks and Roos Tarpals. After Tarpals became a captain, Marshoo claimed that he used his status to protect Binks, who often stole food. One such time, Marshoo became particularly enraged, interfering with Tarpals' arrest of Binks. In his anger, he knocked Tarpals unconscious to get at Binks. Binks, with help from Tarpals' kaadu managed to fend off Marshoo. After regaining consciousness, Tarpals tied Marshoo up and then arrested Binks.
Behind the scenesEdit
Brass Marshoo was a non-player character in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts. The game was shut down on December 15, 2011. Marshoo was located at the Lake Retreat, where he was intended to give a series of three quests to players. However, these quests were bugged, and removed by the developers early in the game's lifespan. Marshoo remained at the Lake Retreat, but would now tell players who interacted with him that he did not have time for them.
- Episode I Adventures 10: Festival of Warriors (First identified as Brass)
- Episode I Adventures 12: The Bongo Rally
- "The Death of Captain Tarpals"—Star Wars Tales 3 (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (See General Marshoo's Eatery)