Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Bravo Flight A, take on the fighters!"
- ―Ric Olié
Bravo Flight A was a flight within Bravo Squadron, a squadron of N-1 starfighters of the Naboo Royal Space Fighter Corps from the planet Naboo. During the Invasion of Naboo in 32 BBY, Bravo Squadron attacked the Trade Federation's Vuutun Palaa. Bravo Leader Ric Olié ordered Flight A to attack the Droid Control Ship's complement of droid starfighters. After the young pilot Anakin Skywalker inadvertently joined the battle and destroyed the Droid Control Ship, Bravo Squadron was victorious.
Behind the scenesEdit
As part of Bravo Squadron, Bravo Flight A first appeared 1999 with the release of Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace and its tie-ins. It received its identification in the Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace comic.
- Star Wars: Starfighter
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace novelization (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace junior novel
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace PhotoComic
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace script facsimile
- Star Wars: Episode I: Battle for Naboo
- Star Wars Manga: The Phantom Menace 2
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace comic (First identified as Bravo Flight A)
- Episode I: The Phantom Menace ½ (Appears in flashback(s))
- Young Jedi Collectible Card Game – Menace of Darth Maul (Card: Naboo Starfighter)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 10 (NAB3, Naboo N-1 Starfighter)