Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bronzium was a solid, durable substance. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine's statues of the Four Sages of Dwartii held in his Coruscant office were made of bronzium, as were the statues of many of the greatest Jedi Masters and the Lost Twenty displayed in the Archives room of the Jedi Temple. Bronzium was also used in droid manufacture; a bronzium finish was used to cover C-3PO's chassis, and droidekas were also armored with this material.
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 5 (DRO1–2, Droideka – Destroyer Droid)
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones The Visual Dictionary
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Suns of Fortune
- Dangerous Covenants